Modular Ethernet I/O Units - F&eIT series | Remote I/O | Products
F&eIT series Isolated Digital Input Module
This module performs to input digital signals to and from external devices, can be used by connecting it to F&eIT series controller modules
. Opto-isolation prevents electrical influence from external devices to the host CPU. DI-16H(FIT)GY has 16 input channels per module.
- DI-16H(FIT)GY has 16 channel digital signal input, treating 8 channels as a group and handling two groups per operation.
- Isolated I/O operations using an opto-coupler improves noise immunity.
- A rotary switch allows you to set device IDs to help you keep track of device numbers.
- Screwless connector plug allows you to easily attach and detach wires without using any special tools.
- Like other F&eIT series products, the module has a 35mm DIN rail mounting mechanism as standard. A connection to a controller module can be effected on a lateral, stack basis in a unique configuration, which permits a simple, smart system configuration without the need for a backplane board.
Product function / ClassificationDevice module
Operation voltageInput: 36--48VDC
Built-in power supply
Input circuitOpto-isolated input (Both sink/Source output)
FunctionDigital I/O Module
Support Head ModuleRemote I/O [CPU-CA10]
Support Head ModuleRemote I/O [CPU-CA20]
Support Head ModuleMicrocontroller [CPU-SB10]
Support Head ModuleMicrocontroller [CPU-SB20]
Support Head ModuleMicrocontroller [CPU-SB30]
Support Head ModuleMonitoring & Control [SVR-MMF]
Support Head ModuleMonitoring & Control [SVR-MMF2]
|CPU-CA20(FIT)GY||F&eIT series Ethernet Data Acquisition and Controlling Module|