Modular Ethernet I/O Units - F&eIT series | Remote I/O | Products
F&eIT series Isolated High-Resolution Analog Input Module
This product can change an external analog voltage signal into digitized data. It can connect with the controller unit
of F&eIT series, and a system can be built. Moreover, since it has isolated with the digital isolator, CPU which controls an external signal and a module does not have electric influence of external on a host computer as it is.
- It is a highly precise bus isolation type analog input module with 16 bits of resolution.
- An input range is common to a channel and can be chosen from bipolar -10V - +10V and current input 0 - 20mA.
- Since it corresponds to the differential input, even if distance with the source of a signal is long and potential difference arises, an exact voltage value is measurable.
- Device ID can be set up with a rotary switch and apparatus number management can be performed easily.
- The two-piece connector with a flange is used for the omission prevention with the connector on a module.
- This module is equipped with 35mmDIN rail attachment mechanism as standard like other F&eIT series products. Moreover, the connection with a controller module can constitute a system simply and smartly without using connection apparatus, such as a backplane board, since it has unique composition which carries out a stack connection on the side.
Product function / ClassificationDevice module
Input channelDifferential 4ch
Input range0 -- 20mA
A/D conversion speed10µsecXch + 20µsec[Voltage]
A/D conversion speed40µsecXch + 20µsec[Current]
D/A conversion speed
FunctionAnalog Input Module
Support Head ModuleRemote I/O [CPU-CA10]
Support Head ModuleRemote I/O [CPU-CA20]
Support Head ModuleMicrocontroller [CPU-SB10]
Support Head ModuleMicrocontroller [CPU-SB20]
Support Head ModuleMicrocontroller [CPU-SB30]
Support Head ModuleMonitoring & Control [SVR-MMF]
Support Head ModuleMonitoring & Control [SVR-MMF2]
|CPU-CA20(FIT)GY||F&eIT series Ethernet Data Acquisition and Controlling Module|