Analog I/O | Data Acquisition & Control | Products
isolated high precision analog input module for USB2.0
ADI16-4(USB) is compact analog input module which is applied to USB and can be used easily. ADI16-4(USB) converts external analog voltage signals into digital data.
CE (only main)
- It samples AD conversion with CPU putting on the USB module inside. The sampled AD conversion data can stores in a module for greatest 256K data. It is dependent in handling of module inside time to sample in a feasible smallest sampling period, and the time is about 200µsec(1 channel use) - 1mSec(16 channel use)(Actual survey value: By load states of USB, we have a case to get longer in a period).
- Analog trigger function: The ADI16-4(USB) sampling start and stop can be controlled by the signal change from a specified channel. Because you can select either upward or downward slop again set value, sampling can be performed without missing the measured event.
- Isolated from external device: There is not external electric effect on the host computer by way of USB ports because of the isolation between the CPU of the module and A/D converter by opto-coupler.
- It supports the voltage / the electric current output: ±10V or 0 - 20mA can choose an either range of one. In addition, it is not to be damaged to ±20V at the maximum because an overvoltage protection circuit is had built-in on each analog input terminal
- The design that is convenient to incorporate it: On the attachment which a 35mmDIN rail can install directly, It can easily attach/detach.
- Easy to expanding input channels by using option module. Because It adopts unique constitution to have access to stack, It can constitutes a system simply and compactly. *ADI16-4(USB) + ADI16-4(FIT)GY x 3
Input channelDifferential 4ch
Input range0 -- 20mA
A/D conversion speed10µsecXch + 20µsec[Voltage]
A/D conversion speed40µsecXch + 20µsec[Current]
D/A conversion speed
|ADI16-4(FIT)GY||F&eIT series Isolated High-Resolution Analog Input Module|
|POA200-20||F&eIT series AC adaptor (90 - 264VAC 0.3A / 5VDC 2A)|
|POW-AD13GY||F&eIT series AC-DC Power Supply Unit Input 85-132VAC, Output 5VDC 3A|
|POW-AD22GY||F&eIT series AC-DC Power Supply Unit Input 85-264VAC, Output 5VDC 2A|
|POW-DD10GY||F&eIT series DC-DC Power Supply Unit Input : DC10-30V, Output : DC5V 3A|
|POW-DD43GY||F&eIT series DC-DC Power Supply Unit Input : DC30-50V, Output : DC5V 3A|
|VI-DAQ||VI Library of data acquisition for LabVIEW|