Embedded Computers | Industrial Computers | Products
BOX-PC BX900 series with fanless Core Duo 1.66GHz, 2 Slot, WinXPe
This product is an IBM PC/AT compatible, BOX-PC designed for industrial use based on a low-power-consumption CPU of the Ultra Low Voltage Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo Processor L2400(1.66GHz), to operate as a completely nature-cooled (fanless) system. IPC-BX900P2-AC5 series, which have a power-saving high-performance Core Duo processor, 945GME chip set, and 1GB DDR2 SDRAM memory, achieve a high-level computing and drawing ability. Moreover, IPC-BX900P2-AC5 series have one PCI-Express bus slot and one PCI bus slot. Various interfaces such as dual LAN / USB2.0 / CF card slot / RS-232C and the slot-in 3.5 inches SATA hard disk bay unit being installed, this product is widely usable as a platform based on the OS for the general-purpose PC. This product is a OS-installed Model with Windows XP Embedded.
- These products has the Intel's (R) power-saving high-performance, ultra-low-voltage Core Duo processor L2400(1.66GHz) FSB667MHz, Intel's (R) 945GME chip set, and 1GB DDR2 SDRAM memory, achieve a high-level computing and drawing ability. The adoption of an embedded-type CPU and chipset enables a stable power supply.
- Slot-in method is adopted allowing easy install / removal. The operation in ambient temperature 40 ﾂｰC is realized by adopting aluminum-made hard disk bay for the enhanced heat radiation. Compared to former 2.5 inches IDE hard disk used for our IPC, larger capacity and faster speed are realized.
- The use of a power-saving CPU and naturally-cooled cabinet structure allows fanless operation. IPC-BX900P2-AC5 has one PCI-Express(x1) slot and one PCI slot. Board size that can be attached is 240(L) x 107(H)[mm].
- Extended interfaces such as 1000BASE-T x 2, USB2.0 x 6, serial (RS-232C) x 2 are all placed at the front, providing excellent maintenance advantages. In addition to a general-purpose analog RGB interface, the product has an LVDS interface, which enables dual screen display. Moreover, it has two CF card slots (Type I, bootable) that can use for OS and data.
- Unnecessary trouble can be avoided by the use of clamps for prevention of cable disconnection and the use of metal fittings for prevention of CF card disconnection. Retention of CMOS data by EEPROM allows the system to start up even when the battery has run out. In addition, the use of a CONTEC-customized BIOS (mfd. by Award) allows support to be provided at the BIOS level. For the installation-compatible with conventional products in the IPC-BX 701/700/630/620/600 series, it is easy to migrate from the existing system.
CPUULV Core Duo 1.66GHz
MemoryPC2-4300 DDR2 SDRAM
Video I/FAnalog RGB(15pin) x 1
Video I/FLVDS(26pin) x 1
LAN1000BASE-T x 2
InterfaceUSB 2.0 x 6
InterfaceRS-232C x 2
InterfaceRS-422A/485 x 1
Expansion slotPCI Express(x1) x 1
Expansion slotPCI x 1
Expansion slotHDD 3.5inch SATA x 1
Expansion slotCF TypeI x 2(reserve 1)
Preinstall OS(storage)Windows XP Embedded japanese
Preinstall OS(storage)(2GB CF Card)
|CF-1GB-B||CompactFlash 1GB (FIX DISK Spec.)|
|CF-2GB-B||CompactFlash 2GB (FIX DISK Spec.)|
|CF-4GB-B||CompactFlash 4GB (FIX DISK Spec.)|
|CF-8GB-B||CompactFlash 8GB (FIX DISK Spec.)|
|FPD-H21XT-AC||Panel-Mount FLAT PANEL DISPLAY with Analog RGB input(15 inch)|
|FPD-H71XT-DC1||Panel-Mount FLAT PANEL DISPLAY with LVDS&DVI-D input(15 inch)|
|FPD-H75XT-DC1||Embedded FLAT PANEL DISPLAY with LVDS&DVI-D input(15 inch)|
|FPD-L21ST-AC||Panel-Mount FLAT PANEL DISPLAY with Analog RGB input(12.1 inch)|
|FPD-L71ST-DC1||Panel-Mount FLAT PANEL DISPLAY with LVDS&DVI-D input(12.1 inch)|
|FPD-L75ST-DC1||Embedded FLAT PANEL DISPLAY with LVDS&DVI-D input(12.1 inch)|
|FPD-M21VT-AC||Panel-Mount FLAT PANEL DISPLAY with Analog RGB input(10.4 inch)|
|IPC-CBL3-2||Host COM Cable for FLAT PANEL DISPLAY|
|IPC-CBL3-5||RS-232C Cable for Touch Panel Connection (5m)|
|IPC-PSD-20||Termination Panel for PANECON-UT Digital I/O|